Friday, May 1, 2015

Love Challenge Day 1 - Love Yourself

Life can be hard.  Work, responsibilities, disappointments, external challenges, internal challenges. Life can be hard.

But YOU are awesome. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are exactly where you need to be and you are going to better places.

I thought we would start this 31-Day love challenge very simply. Today we love ourselves.

Being a perfectionist and always having a desire to do better, I can be pretty tough on myself. But today I choose to love myself.

Take some time today to write down all the things you love about yourself. Be kind and generous in your compliments. Pour it on thick and make a looooong list. Get stuck? Ask a friend or loved one to help you.  You deserve it, because you are lovable and you are loved.

Please, if you are willing, share some or all of your list on this post or on the Facebook page. The more shares, the merrier!

Love you all :)

LET THE LOVE CHALLENGE BEGIN!! 


P.S. If you don't know what this is about, check out my previous blog here.  I will be posting a schedule, hopefully tonight of the themes of the next 30 days as well.

1 comment:

  1. I like that I can spot hypocrisy a mile away, and yet I'm totally humble and self-effacing. I have an okay sense of humor and like to try solving my own problems (and others' problems) via liberal application of chocolate.

    I care for kittens, and I'm a social justice barbarian level 3. I'm very supportive. I can compare/contrast Pride&Prejudice and Game of Thrones - I'm part Mr. Darcy, part Khal Drogo. Okay, well, maybe that last bit is a stretch. But I like about myself the ways that I'm not like them, too. :-)

    - Jordan

    ReplyDelete